Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fourth Diplomatic Posting: Reflection

This posting was quite short in comparison to the last three. It went by fast. I thoroughly enjoyed all the assignments, especially the non-fiction book study.

The book I read was amazing. It opened my eyes, and I think I finally realized my role as a global citizen. I need to help people. It's crazy to think that one book changed my whole perspective on life. I'm so lucky, and I should really show gratitude every day. It's helped me to set goals. I'm excited to "be the change I want to see in the world".  This book inspired me to go out there, and do what I can to change the lives of countless people who are not as priveledged as I am. I'm finally becoming exactly who I want to be.

I enjoyed working with my team this posting. We got along really well, and we actually accomplished things. It was good.  We each had something to offer, and it complimented our work well.

I'm not sure what else to write. My team was good. I loved my book. My vocabulary assignment went great. My short story assignment was a breeze. That's really it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment