Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Logo: Revised and Updated

The book and the pen represent the fact that I'm a writer, and I love to read. They represent the fact that the written word travels, and it is translated so that all of us may read it at one point or another.  

The picture depicting the music note represents my love for music. It shows that music is the international language, and it doesn't matter if you understand the words, as long as the music makes you feel something.  

The flag represents my English roots. I love my family, and they are a huge part of my identity. I am only second generation Canadian, and I find that interesting. I have an appreciation for England, and for its contributions to the world.

The picture of the old camera represents my love of photography, but at the same time, it represents the beauty of this world that can be found anywhere. There are no language barriers when it comes to photography.  

The photograph of the piano represents the fact that I play the piano. It's a significant part of me. I play pieces from all over the world, and that's really neat. We don't all have to speak the same language to love music, whether classical or contemporary.

Finally, my name appears on my logo because it is obviously a big part of my identity, but it also comes from both Hebrew and Japanese roots, proving that names are international.

No comments:

Post a Comment