Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reflection: Third Diplomatic Posting

The Third Diplomatic Posting seemed easier in some ways. We read one of my favourite Shakespeare plays, Romeo and Juliet. I've loved that play for years.

We focussed a lot on current events. With all of the political instability throughout the world, we had to explore, and find out what was actually going on. We've spent a lot of time discussing the issue in Libya. We talked about natural disasters, like the earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand. We've been discussing the current nuclear issues and the tsunami/earthquake in Japan. A lot is going on now, and if we do not learn from now, but also the past, we are doomed to repeat it.

I found that I did quite well in this posting, because everything we did involved something I was quite passionate about. I look forward to writing my essay:) I enjoyed all of the assignments involving Romeo and Juliet, but I also enjoyed the assignments that allowed us to discuss both past and current events. Basically, this posting was good to me. I enjoyed it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment